I grew up in a Chevy family. Second-hand Chevys. When Jan and I had the opportunity to buy our first new car, I broke the pattern and decided to buy a new Ford Mustang. “Could we go look at the Chevys one more time?” my Dad pleaded. But I was hooked. And so began a love affair . . .
- I Love to Tell This Story!
- A Rose Looks Gray at Midnight
- Who’s the Richest Child in the World?
- BLUE RIBBON AT THE TEXAS STATE FAIR!
- Lessons from a ’67 Mustang
- How to Total a Model Car.
- Stealing hubcaps
- It’s a Truck! . . . It’s a Car! . . .
- Fifty Years Ago at This Moment
- The Most Exciting Sound in the World
- ‘Nuther “Most Exciting Sound in the World”
- One More “Most Exciting Sound in the World”
- How to Shave Off Your Beard
- ABOUT OUR NEW BOOK